- According to the present Terms, a Buyer is a natural person with the capacity to act, or a legal person, carrying out a product order on the e-store.
- If the Buyer is making an order, it is presumed that the Buyer has gotten acquainted with the Terms and agrees to them without any objections.
- A Distance Contract (hereinafter – the Contract) shall be concluded between the Seller and the Buyer making an order on the e-store. The Contract shall come into force at the moment when the Buyer has completed the order by using means of distance communication and has received the Seller’s confirmation regarding the carried-out order via e-mail. The Contract will be in force until its complete fulfillment, i.e. until the payment of the order and the delivery of the product. The provisions of the present paragraph relate to all of the orders and purchases carried out on the e-store.
- The Seller retains the right to unilaterally introduce changes in the Terms without prior warning by publishing them on https://tinyoneshop.com.
- The order made by the Buyer will be carried out according to the Terms that are in force at the moment of making the order.
- The prices on the e-store are indicated in EUR, including taxes (VAT). The product price does not include the delivery fee.
- The Seller retains the right to unilaterally change the product offer and price, as well as apply discounts without prior warning. The products are sold for the prices that are in effect at the moment when making the order.
- The products displayed in the images of the e-store may differ in their color, size, form or other parameters in real life. The images are informative.
CARRYING OUT OF ORDERS AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Orders can be made on the e-store by non-registered users.
- The purchase can be paid for in the following forms of non-cash payments: Paypal or bank payment.
- The Seller has the right to reject the sale of a product ordered from the e-store by informing the Buyer about it if:
- the product is no longer available at the Seller’s warehouse, or is not available in the amount in which the Buyer wishes to purchase it;
- due to technical reasons the price and/or parameters of the product indicated on the e-store do not correspond with the actual price and/or parameters of the product;
- the Buyer has not gotten acquainted with the Terms of the e-store.
- The order is considered to be placed when the payment has been carried out.
- The order is considered to be binding to the Buyer and the Seller at the moment when the Buyer has carried out the order and has received the Seller’s confirmation via e-mail. An e-mail message is considered to be received on the same day as when it has been sent out.
- The Buyer has an obligation to check the information and data indicated in the order. In the case of nonconformity of the information and/or data, the Buyer informs the Seller by using the e-mail address of the e-store – [email protected]
ORDER DELIVERY, SHIPPING COSTS AND RISKS
- We offer a delivery by SIA Omniva or SIA “Latvijas Pasts” and their couriers in 5-14 working days depending on delivery destination.
- The terms and costs of delivery differ according to the the place of delivery chosen by the Buyer.
- The products are delivered to the address or parcel machine indicated by the Buyer in the order. Before carrying out the delivery the Seller shall agree on the product delivery time with the Buyer.
- The term for preparing an order is mentioned in the product description.
- It is only possible to receive the product if the order has been fully paid for.
- The products are only handed out to the Buyer whose data are indicated in the respective product order. If the Buyer does not present an order number or order confirmation, or a personal identification document, the supplier is entitled not to hand out the product.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER OR CHANGES IN THE ORDER
In order to cancel an order or make changes in an already made order, the Buyer must contact TinyOne via e-mail – [email protected]
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law and Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014 “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts”, the Buyer may use the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days by returning the purchased product back to the Seller. The term for using the right of withdrawal is counted from the date on which the Buyer or a third person, which is not the carrier and which has been indicated by the Buyer, has gained possession of the product.
- The Buyer must inform the Seller about the decision to withdraw from the Contract before the withdrawal term ends by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and indicating the following information:
- a clear and unmistakable statement about the fact that the Buyer wishes to withdraw from the Contract;
- the date on which the order was carried out;
- the date on which possession of the product was gained;
- name and surname of the Buyer;
- accurate name of the product.
- The Buyer shall hand over the product back to the Seller without any unjustified delays, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the use of the right of withdrawal.
- The Seller shall repay the amount of money paid by the Buyer without any unjustified delays, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receiving the Buyer’s statement about withdrawing from the Contract. The Seller shall repay the respective amount for purchase, except delivery cost of money by using the same means of non-cash payment that was used by the Buyer, except for in cases when the Buyer and the Seller have agreed otherwise.
- The Seller is entitled to withhold the repayment of the amount of money paid by the Buyer until the moment when the Seller has received the product or the Buyer has confirmed to the Seller that the product has been sent back.
- The direct expenses of the Buyer related to the return of the product shall be covered by the Buyer.
- During the term of realisation of the right of withdrawal the Buyer is entitled to use the product to the extent that is necessary for the inspection of the product’s properties and performance (to the same extent as to which it could be done before purchasing the product at the store). The products must be undamaged, in their original condition (unremoved and undamaged labels, untorn protective film etc.) and unused. If the product set is not complete or it is not inside its original packaging, or the packaging of the product has been significantly damaged (except for the cases when it is not possible to open the packaging without damaging it), or the product is damaged, the Seller is entitled not to accept the product.
- The Buyer hands the product over in its original packaging, and in the same condition in which it was received.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the Buyer are processed by observing the requirements prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Law and other laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia that regulate the processing and protection of personal data. When processing and storing the personal data of the Buyer, the Seller uses organisational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from being accidentally or illegally disclosed, exchanged, as well as illegally processed in any other way.
- It is forbidden to fully or partially publish, reproduce, hand over or store, alter or supplement the content of the e-store (including, but not limited to: published materials, logos, pictures, graphical images etc.) for commercial purposes, unless the copyright or intellectual property right holder has granted approval for such actions. The prohibition does not relate to the downloading and storing of the content on one’s computer, tablet or smartphone, and its printing for personal (non-commercial) use only.
- It is allowed to quote the content of the e-store according to the effective legislation regulating copyright. If the content is quoted, its source has to be indicated, however, it is forbidden to reproduce, publish or disseminate the trademarks or logos that are included on the e-store without prior written consent from the owners of the respective trademarks or logos.
- The Seller does not take responsibility for expenses or losses that may occur from the use of the information indicated on the e-store or because of the website or e-store not being available due to any reason, or because of the e-store not functioning properly or being down.
- The Seller does not assume any risks or responsibility if the Buyer has not become acquainted with the Terms or has done so partially.
- The Seller is not responsible for the nonconformity of the color, size, form or other parameters of the products that can be seen in the e-store’s system and images to the actual product features.
- The Buyer assumes all of the risks and responsibilities for the purchases made on the e-store, including the receipt (acceptance) of the product.
- The Seller is not responsible for delaying the fulfillment of the obligations or their non-fulfillment, or other type of non-fulfillment that has occurred due to circumstances and obstacles, which are beyond the Seller’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to strikes, government orders, warfare or emergency of a national level, environmental or climate anomalies, non-fulfillment by third parties, internet connection problems, as well as technical problems with communication devices, computers and software.